This was the character I had the most difficulty designing. Every early attempt I made (not shown) came out looking too nice, so rather than continuing to try at that, I decided to go for a different approach. Hence the drawings at the top, done in a rough style and aiming for fully emaciated, and with them I was able to get a better idea of what I was actually looking for.
…I think the final design down there has some of the markings wrong, haha! But I have a reference somewhere so it should be fine in the actual comic.
This character is remaining unnamed here for reasons…not that it’s actually a secret or anything, it’s not plot important really…just…it’ll make sense when we get there I think. 😀
Thanks for checking it out! See you next week!